New Linkspiration is up! Check out some of these great posts and website’s that I’ve come across in my wide reading:
- Giving Thanks: It’s probably safe to say that the majority of us here in the United States are thinking about Thanksgiving today. More importantly, our focus for today is on gratitude, and the art of giving thanks.
- People with depression use language differently; Here is how you spot it: Have you ever suffered from depression? If so, then you can probably relate when someone says, ‘nothing feels the same anymore’.
- How to Win When Life is Unfair: Meldrick Taylor won the Gold Medal in boxing at the 1984 Olympics. Soon after, he took his 99-4 amateur record, turned professional, won the light welterweight title, and took his undefeated record into another title fight.
- How do you think your messaging would be different if you knew what someone wanted it and WHY they wanted it? What makes them tick as individuals? That’s the question psychographic segmentation answers.
- TalentLyft Source is a powerful candidate sourcing and recruitment marketing solution that makes search for passive candidates easier and more productive, Attract candidates with TalentLyft Engage & Convert, the most complete recruitment marketing solution for creating an outstanding and memorable candidate experience
- First meeting!: As I start this new venture the main part for me that I am looking forward to is the meetings with my AuPair Group.
- Sexual Assault: A Voiceless Affliction –Joyful Heart Spa Event Provides Comprehensive Healing for Rape Survivors.
- The Attitude of Gratitude – Benefits of Gratitude You Didn’t Know About: There are many benefits of gratitude that you didn’t know about – these include emotional, personality, social, health, career and more.
- How to Get Yourself Motivated This Month: Getting yourself motivated can be quite a difficult task and many people struggle to get anything done due to a lack of motivation.